I brought a folded up big ole LL Bean tote bag in my luggage and it TOTALLY saved my life.
Oh crazy misunderstandings about what us Americans might eat, I will miss you.
Ellen fussed for a couple of minutes of the plane, but then slept like a pro for about 8 hours. Awesometastic.
When you go through immigration, we were told somewhere in this hallway Ellen is transformed into a citizen.
Whoa. 
Finally in San Diego!

We came home to family, friend and ended with some good old fashioned book reading. Like she had been here forever. So we had to hit the ground running when we got home, which is the way it is with your second. Myles loooooooooves his sister and really loves taking care of her.


We are home. Tired but happy. I will post more when I get some
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
7 comments:
Jill,
Welcome home. You did an awesome job blogging. It is so sweet to see you all together as a family. Ellen is simply beautiful. Congrats again.
LOL
Lisa R.
Welcome home!!! Let me know if you need anything.
I remember the 15-hour journey. I had a cold on top of it. That was fun... not!!!
I can't wait to meet Ellen.
Mel :-)
Welcome home guys! So thrilled to hear that everything went well on the loonnnggg flight home and it sounds like Ellen was a dream traveler!
I am so enjoying your blog and thanks for keeping us in the know!
:) Lisa C. (JOH)
Hi Jill!
Strong coffee--and lot's of it!! Also, force yourself to close your eyes for 20 minutes once a day--you don't really fall asleep, but it is surprisingly refreshing. :-)
I'm so proud of how you guys did throughout the whole process: you look like professionals!! Ellen is just beautiful, and thank you for sharing your journey on your blog. Looking forward to more entries (but sleep first).
Love, Lisa
xxxooo
Welcome home, darlings.
Welcome home my blogsister, soulsister.
I just can't believe Ellen is actually home with you. Crying again, yeppers.
FYI - I am knitting for her. I really am. We need to private message or phone soon.
Welcome back! Ellen is beautiful!
Post a Comment